QC & Inspections
Have you ever considered the cost of NOT having a quality control inspection made in your products?
Save money, time, and headache by requesting our QC& Inspection Services.
Initial Production Inspection (IPI)
At the beginning of production, our inspectors will check on the quality of main components, material and accessories according to clients’ specifications and/or reference sample. The IPI thus permits timely corrections and improvements before the mass production is initiated, so that any non-conformity is immediately reported so as to avoid delay in shipment.
The main aspects checked in the IPI are:
- Evaluate the production capability and equipments in the factory;
- Check factory’s quality control ability and executive status;
- Check the accuracy of production facilities and equipments;
- Audit production techniques and make sure the reasonable layout of factory QC person;
- Check the quantity and quality of raw material and main components that will be used in the products, foreseeing any possible problems and avoid them, verifying that the product specifications are being met early.
During Production Inspection (DPI)
According to the clients’ requirements, during production time, we fully check the quality of semi-finished and finished products and also find out the manufacturing schedule, manufacturing technique and identify any deviation and offer improving measures for the production in the following phase, forecast production effectiveness and estimated production finishing time.
The main aspects checked in the DPI are:
- Evaluate the production status during the manufacturing process;
- Randomly inspect the finished samples on-site and compare them with clients’ product specifications;
- According to the evaluated status of finished and semi-finished samples, offer advice for rearranging the QC layout in the factory;
- Inspect the packing details and packing material;
- Check the accuracy of production equipments and check the disposal methods for defective goods
Pre-shipment Inspection (PSI)
The pre-shipment Inspection takes place when the merchandise is 100% completed, and at least 80% of the products are packed, marked. Our inspectors randomly draw some samples from finished goods, based on statistical random sampling technique, commonly known as ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 MIL-STD-105E, BS6001, DIN 40080, ISO2859 or NFX06-022, to verify that the finished shipping lots conform to the client’s specification, order, L/C, reference samples, etc.
The main aspects checked in the PSI are:
- Quantity check;
- Appearance check : size, color ,shape, to check if there is dirt, scratches, blurr, etc;
- Style, color & material check;
- Workmanship check;
- Function/safety check;
- Size measurement if needed;
- Package details check: shipping marks, label, hangtag, manner of packing, packing qty, safety of packing, etc;
- Related on-site test: it depends on the product to decide which on-site tests will be applied, such as size checking, function checking, drop test, etc.
Loading Supervision (LS)
Our inspectors will reach appointed factories, warehouses or loading place to check products’ basic information, quantity and package when loading; supervise the whole loading process and help manufacturer finish loading conforming to the clients’ requirement, and take on-site photos for the clients’ reference.
The main aspects checked in the LS are:
- Record the weather / arrival time of container/ No. / truck No;
- Check the inner & outer condition to see if there is any damage / wet / hole / peculiar smell, etc;
- Check the quantity of goods loaded and record the condition of outer packaging (master cartons / pallets);
- Randomly draw and open some cartons to verify that the goods meet with clients’ specification;
- Supervise the whole loading process;
- Seal the container with the custom’s seal and TF seal;
- Record the seal No. and departure time of container.
Factory Audit Services
Audit of manufacturing capability:
Our inspectors will do on-site auditing of the factory’s manufacturing capability, including the actual conditions of workshop, production line, machinery equipment, workers’ skill, raw material, production technique, quality control system, etc. and issue the audit report.
Manufacturing schedule control:
According to the client’s requirement about the delivery, we will supervise the factory’s manufacturing process performance on-site to ensure the delivery schedule, and issue audit report.
Audit of safety policy:
According to the client’s or the current international standard such as OHSA18000, SA8000, We will have on-site audit of the factory’s environment, vocational health, safety, social obligations, etc., to audit if the factory complies with the local labor stipulations, and issue the audit report.
Audit of quality control capability:
According to the client’s or the current international standard ISO9000, our inspectors will do on-site audit of the factory’s quality management system and issue the audit report.
Audit of the environmental management capability:
According to the client’s or the current international standard ISO14000, we will audit the factory’s environmental management system. Evaluate the influences posed on environment from the products and production process, and submit the suggestions for improvement for the factory and issue the audit report.
Topfield Hong Kong Group Limited
Unit 1010 Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui
KL, Hong Kong
Tel:+(852) 30657754 / Fax:+(852) 30074591